At Switzer & Company Business Services the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are still open for appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Online Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. Contact us by phone (250) 491-0125 or email email@example.com and we can instruct you on how to access it.
- Our office are currently open for appointments. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (250) 491-0125 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
- To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our home offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our home office.
- If we begin to feel ill we will update this notice to inform clients. We will not take appointments in person if we fall ill we are prepared to make our business 100% virtual if we need too.
- Weather permitting, we have a comfortable designated outdoor meeting area and drop off location which makes social distancing easier and more practical.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (250) 491-0125 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.